Businesses today require IT Infrastructure availability 24×7. Organizations are looking towards economical yet scalable models of infrastructure support services, increased ROI and uncompromised delivery quality.
Network Operation Centers (NOCs) are the cornerstone of our service delivery architecture. These state-of-the-art facilities highlight our rigorous standards of full redundancy, high availability, and uncompromising security. Our comprehensive range of remote infrastructure management services give our customers the ability to reduce costs and improve service levels.
Our remote monitoring service automatically notifies the customer or designated service provider when events defined by the customer are detected. Our remote monitoring service helps to maximize performance, significantly enhance service levels and immediately reduce downtime.
Remote Infrastructure Management
Our remote infrastructure management solution goes beyond 24×7 monitoring to include proactive problem identification and resolution. Built-in root cause analysis helps to identify and automatically fix potential problems before performance is affected which leads to decrease in problem resolution time and improve system availability.
Our company’s remote operations service combines remote infrastructure management capabilities with the power of service level management to deliver the quality of service your business demands. Our remote operations solution automates the process of IT Infrastructure administration, including patch management.
Remote Service Desk
Remote service desk provides complete 24×7 help desk coverage – from call management to service request tracking to problem ticket management to problem solving.
- Improved IT Infrastructure up-time and productivity
- Simplified operations management & Focus on core competencies
- Enhanced ability to adopt new technology
- Transparency and control
- Better Return On IT Investment (ROI)
- Scalability on the fly: upgrade or downgrade according to the requirements and avoid fixed overhead costs
- Industry best practices & quality
- Cost Efficiency: Drive down the IT Infrastructure cost by as much as 40%
- Proactive problem identification and Preemptive problem resolution.